Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error trying to add components and choices

Hi,

I have just upgraded to sellerdeck 2013 however I am having issues setting up a Component > Attribute > choice system.

It is displaying fine but when I try and add a choice and checkout it is giving me this error in the carterror variable:
    "Your price will depend on your choices below"

I have copied the system identically from our previous version of sellerdeck which is working fine.

I have got a product with a pricing model of Sum of Product and Components Prices, then I have a hidden product with a different reference. Then I have added a component to my original product with Component as Desperate Order Line and Is Optional unticked, and under permutations I have added my choice making it valid and with an associated product. then I have added the attributes and choices which are fairly straight forward.

Is this a known bug? If not I imagine I may have removed code when editting the template that could cause the error, but adding choices/components are fine and adding products are fine it is only when a component > attribute > choice system is setup that it gives the error.

I would love to post the site but it is on a localhost server at the moment.

Thanks for any advice,
    www.simonstaton.co.uk

There was a bug in 12.0.1 with a component causing a cart error "Your price will depend on your choices below". Are you on 12.0.2? because it includes a fix. See: Components - can't be added to cart
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I am actually running on 12.0.2 but the line inside actinicorder.pm is as follows:

Code:
      	my $ComponentSwitch = -1;							# For product attributes it stays -1
      I have updated to:

Code:
      	my $ComponentSwitch != -1;							# For product attributes it stays -1
      I am just uploading now so will see if this fix works.

Also reverting to the default sellerdeck layouts is causing the same issue.
      www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

Okay changing that lines does not seem to have worked
        www.simonstaton.co.uk

Comment

If you have 12.0.2 you cannot make the same script change as 12.0.1 because 12.0.2 has been rewritten to fix the issue. Also it looks like you changed the wrong line as the change was == to != and you added an exclamation mark to a line with a single = sign. You can copy in a default ActinicOrder.pm from "C:\Program Files\SellerDeck 2013\Original" to your "Site1" installation folder then publish. If you still get the problem it is likely not the same issue, you could have your components options set up incorrectly, or you could be experiencing a different issue.
          Peblaco

Comment

Working...
          X