Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block if error

Hello

I have a block if on my main page. It is to stop a video slide show being present anywhere else except the index page. I was using <actinic:variable name="IsBrochureHomePage" /> within the block if but on the main brochure page (with the buddle of cash icon in green), it is showing as an error now in the code view. Is there a better variable to enter please to prevent the slide show from being viewed on my brochure pages that wont start an error up?

Funny enough it does work but with error message on the code view...

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Bhu

Ive just been experimenting and it only seems to give the error message when sellerdeck starts! If I move the view from the green money icon to the house icon and back again the error message goes!

Not sure maybe its a false alarm!

Comment

Wrap the isbrochurehomepage blockif in a pagetype brochure blockif. Use the code below:
      Code:
      <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27Brochure%27">
      	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBrochureHomePage%22%20%2f%3e">
      		SLIDESHOW HERE
      	</actinic:block>
      </actinic:block>
      Peblaco

Comment

After a restart that did the trick, thank you not sure what I just did but it worked

Comment

It adds a blockif to check if the page is a brochure page before it uses the second blockif for isbrochurehomepage. For some reason the section page does not like isbrochurehomepage on it's own (it does work, it just cause the software to generate a coding error). So if you put it in a blockif to check for brochure page first it does not get past that blockif and does not use the isbrochurehomepage blockif. If that makes sense.
          Peblaco

Comment

ahhhh the penny sinks thanks you've been a great help again as usual!

Comment

Working...
            X