Filtering Conditions Reverts back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filtering Conditions Reverts back

Not sure if anyone has come across this problem.

I've using customs variables on products such as AlnaVIGenderFemale & AlnaViGenderMale defined as text. Mark them as YES if the pair of shoes are either mens or womens. If Unisex, both are set to YES. Then relevant sections are created & populated by filtering using these conditions.

It works for a while & then suddenly, conditions on all sections revert to the first option available e.g. on the womens section, on the filtering tab, where the condition AlnaVIGenderFemale was set to YES has now defaulted to NO. which is the first option available.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm going to give this a try.

On the products, I'll set the variable to either YES or leave it blank. So even if it defaults back it'll get back to YES only.

Comment

That is a software bug SD-2639 "Possible race condition in filter loading which changes filter options". SellerDeck support are working on a fix. There is a temporary fix here.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the info.
        I tried the temporary fix but doesn't help. Its a shame. Just have to wait until Support have a proper fix.
        many thanks
        Nilesh

Comment

Nilesh, please can you raise a support ticket so that you can send in a snapshot? Mention the thread here.

We are in the process of preparing an emergency release with the fix for this issue in place, and you might be able to help test it.

We are fixing a number of other issues too.
          Hugh Gibson
          CTO - Sellerdeck, part of ClearCourse

Comment

I've raised a support case & a snapshot sent.

Many Thanks
            Nilesh

Comment

Working...
            X