Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send an email to the customer when new stock arrives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The users that have signed up all now have 1000 credits to play with. Have fun.

Any problems integrating, ask away.

Comment

I've added a feature that also collects the price of the item, for use in any emails you send.

The problem is, my sellerdeck demo i was developing this on has expired. Can somebody please give me the template block that places the price into the product template please?

here is the current page on the SellerDeck script in my wiki:
      http://carticus.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Widget/SellerDeck

i need data-itemprice=""
      ^ fill in the gap!
      thanks.

Comment

in the product layout you have
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e" >
        			<p class="product-price">
        				<Actinic:PRICES PROD_REF="<actinic:variable name="ProductID" />" RETAIL_PRICE_PROMPT="<actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />">
        				<actinic:variable name="PriceListRetail" />
        				</Actinic:PRICES>
        			<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22UseDynamicPrices%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20true%20AND%20%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductComponentCount%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200" >
        				<actinic:variable name="ProductJavascriptLayout" />
        			</actinic:block>
        			<actinic:variable name="DynamicPrice" />
        			</p>
        		</actinic:block>
        PriceListRetail is the main slab of code you need - the stuff beneath is the new dynamic price changer gumph

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

The actual price comes from

Code:
          <actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" />

Bikster

Comment

thanks!

Code:
            <!-- START_CARTICUS_WIDGET -->
            <script src="http://carticus.co.uk/widget/external.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
            <div 
            style="display:none;" 
            class="carticus-widget" 
            data-apikey="MY_API_KEY" 
            data-itemcode="<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductReference" />" 
            data-itemprice="<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" />"
            data-itemname="<actinic:variable encoding="perl" name="ProductName" />" 
            data-itemimage="<actinic:variable name="CatalogURL" /><actinic:variable name="ProductImageFileName" />"
            ></div>
            <!-- /END_CARTICUS_WIDGET -->
            i did encoding="perl" on it, is this the right thing to do? and does this price include pound signs and such?

Comment

I would also add in:

selectable="false"

to prevent any possible script conflict issue

Code:
              <actinic:block PHP='true'>priceformat("<actinic:variable name="SecondCurrencyFormat" selectable="false" />","<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePrice" selectable="false" />", "<actinic:variable name="TaxInclusivePriceAlt" selectable="false" />");</actinic:block>
              the above outputs to sreen the equivalent to "£24.00" ... replace Inclusive with Exclusive as required

As you know some layouts and variables are not always available at all locations so depending on where you are using the code it may throw an error.

Bikster

Comment

You will get errors trying to use the PreFormattedPrice within a Product Layout as this only works within a Price List block.

You may be safer using the simpler ProductPriceRaw variable (returns a plain number like 123 or 123.45.

Or you have to hack it with (pseudo code):

block type=PriceList / BLOCKIF ListIndex == 1 / PreFormattedPrice /BLOCK /BLOCK
                E.g.
                Code:
                <actinic:block type="pricelist"><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ListIndex%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201" ><actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Including Tax" /></actinic:block></actinic:block>
                All needs to be on one long line. This will return prices like £1,234.56.
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                X