Ean & UPC numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ean & UPC numbers

A few months back we painstakingly entered all the UPC and EAN numbers for all products on the website to comply with Google's data feeds.

I have just looked at our products in Sellerdeck to see that all codes have now changed to from the traditional format to 6.89214E+11 which will now mean that my feeds get rejected.

Does anyone know what has happened here as I am reluctant to do this again if it is a Sellerdeck bug.

Any ideas?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Ouch.

Phone sellerdeck support. Soneone who knows the database may be able to sort this but I'd get sellerdeck to sort it out.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike,

This is something we will do next time.

We spent Saturday adding them all again and will see what happens. Have taken a CSV export just in case.

Regards

Jason
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Be carefull when using excell, it automaticaly converts barcode numbers to number format, you need to format the cells as text otherwise the corruption occurs, Rename your csv export from xxx.csv to xxx.txt BEFORE opening in excell
        excell will then give you the chance to format the fields as text and won't bugger up you ean's
        Tezzflyer

Websparky Electrical Goods

http://www.websparky.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X