Custom colour scheme not uploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom colour scheme not uploading

Our colour scheme reverted back to one of the pre made ones on its own today. (Weird!) However, I switched it back to our custom one which appeared fine when looking at it in sellerdeck but when published it still shows the pre made colour scheme.

If I switch it to a different pre made scheme it uploads correctly. I have tried exporting my custom scheme and importing it back in with no success, not matter what I call the custom scheme to import it always says that a scheme with that name already exists which I thought was strange.

Any ideas? Trying to avoid doing a site refresh as we are fairly busy at the minute and a refresh will effect business! Thanks.

Hi,

What is the URL of the site? Does it still display one of the SellerDeck colour schemes?

Comment

If you don't want to purge and refresh the website you can FTP the actinic.css file located in SiteHTML folder to the online /acatalog/ folder.

As a permanent fix note the colours of your own theme on a piece of paper then edit a known working SellerDeck theme to show the same. A fudge I know but often the old school simplicity is the best as something is obviously wrong with the database looking at your other threads.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Looking at your other thread as well with regards to microformats you may want to start taking snapshot backups before doing any coding work - if it does go wrong you can easily roll it back with no loss to hair through stress

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Cheers guys, managed t fix it by changing one of the colours to a single digit difference (can't even see it) and it accepted it for some reason! We have also started taking snapshots regularly after our scares this week!

Comment

Working...
          X