Full browser width header bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full browser width header bar

I am looking to make our header bar and megamenu full browser width. I don't want anything functional past where they are now, I just want them to "appear" full width as I think its a nice modern style.

I had thought and read that this wasn't too difficult but I don't seem to manage to do it. Can anyone give me some pointers as to the coding I would need to do this? Thanks.

http://www.sailandski.co.uk

If you stretched the header and menu to the left and right edge of the browser it probably won't look good on a large resolution because the menu would sit on one side of the screen and look odd. An alternative is to leave the header and menu centered but have the same colour background or write the code to be responsive.
    Peblaco

Comment

Your navigation bar is already the wrong size (1027px) compared to the rest of the site and should be fixed.

Fixed with responsive is the way to go and not full width. As Louise points out it can look wrong on larger displays and even worse on smaller ones depending on the implementation.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
      X