Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub-sections below Products

Hello

I can't get sub-sections to stay below products in a section, I've tried the solutions posed on this board for older versions of Sellerdeck but none of them work for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The main setting to check for the position of sub sections is at the Settings for Bottom or Top Sub Section List. You usually only have one of these set. If you upgraded from a previous version it could have caused an issue with the layouts or settings.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the reply peblaco

I've tried changing the section properties in the layout without success but I have recently upgraded to Sellerdeck 2013 from Actinic 9.

If this is the cause, what can I do to solve it? Will I have to create a new site?

Comment

Changing those settings should change the position. Upgrading can sometimes cause issues. Another you can check is Settings for Main Product Area Layout, the default is "Section Page Body". You do not need to create a new site. If you have only recently upgraded you can contact SellerDeck support.
        Peblaco

Comment

Changing the Main Product Area Layout back to default seems to have enabled the section list layouts and now I can set subsections to be either at the top or bottom of the page, but my goal is to have them between products. No combinations of Bottom Sub Section List Layout and Top appear to let me do this, is there anything else I could be missing?

I upgraded a few months ago and haven't encountered any problems that I was aware of until now.

Comment

It is the software default to have the sections either above or below products. Splitting the list can be done but is considered custom work.
            Peblaco

Comment

I see, thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X