Ack! Cart buttons weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack! Cart buttons weirdness

Anyone help me out with a conundrum. Suddenly, after uploading a discount code, the cart buttons changed, and not for the better:

I imported today's and then last night's snapshots, cleared the cache on Firefox and Chrome but no joy.

Fortunately I have the necessary buttons in a 2012 site directory so I was able to copy them across and then upload.

How could this have happened though? I certainly didn't change the button images (why would I!) and I'm worried it could happen again, at random.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

That often happens after a change in the colour sheme menu. To prevent the software colourising the buttons you can change them in the layouts.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise. Will do as suggested. Still confused as to why it would do this in the first place though!
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
      X