Performance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance?

I'm setting up a new section with sub sections on my site & have put the original products (approx. 100 with 4>5 components each) in a hidden "master" section to duplicate into the required sub sections (ease of use, stock control & the likes).

At the moment I've got as far as creating about 50 of the products in the hidden section, but Sellerdeck is slowly but surely grinding to a halt - I'm confident that it's not the PC as it's fresh with 16Gb ram, SSD & the likes.

Would splitting the "master" section up into sub sections so that the number of products per section are reduced help any?

I'm wondering what's causing this performance overhead - something to do with gathering info for page previews or something (not that I'm previewing)?

Any advice much appreciated.
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Preview one of the pages (you may need to unhide some items first) and then look in it's source code for .js files. Check each one to see if it's being loaded from an external site (like google, addthis, etc).

Such code could be improved by surrounding it in a BlockIf containing IsNotPreviewMode.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

It's quite possible Norman, so I'll have a look - thanks.
      Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Working...
      X