No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Any one have any advice on using Magic Toolbox 360 in v13. I have searched and come up with nothing specific on here. I have also asked magic Toolbox but thought I would try here also.
    thanks in advance.
    GDFB Recreating History

I have done an integration of Magic 360 and SellerDeck V11 and 2013. Demo on http://www.drillpine.biz/v11-magic36...ng-Jacket.html where each product shows it being used in a different way. This is an demo from about 2 years ago and doesn't show all the features now possible.

Although it's a complex add-on it's very easy to use. The demo products show the few settings that need to be made.

You need only supply large images at the resolution you want to display when zoomed in.
    The smaller spinning images will be automatically created.

The default setting is to automatically detect 2D spin images with file-names like:

myimage01.jpg, myimage02.jpg,,,, myimage24.jpg

The sequence number comes before the .jpg (or .png).

For 3D spin images, the default setting is to automatically detect images with file-names like:

myimage01-01.jpg, myimage01-02.jpg,,, myimage04-12.jpg

or

myimage0101.jpg, myimage0102.jpg,,, myimage0412.jpg

Row sequence number then column sequence number comes before the .jpg (or .png).
    A single character separator is optional between the row number and column number.

Email me for further info and pricing.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

How do you do the photography for this?

Would be interested for our swimming goggles but we struggle to get one good image even using a lightbox, never mind 30.

James
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

I've not done any photography. I'm just using supplied sample images for testing. You'll find plenty of them via Google and there are also articles on home-made ones. Re-using an old record deck or a lazy-susan gives you a good base.

There are also services who do the photography for you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Norman I will be in touch to order the plug in in the next few days.
          I have ordered the light tent and turn table for the photography from these guys JimboS and I have used these tents before with good results.
          Thanks
          SB

http://www.tabletopstudio.co.uk
          GDFB Recreating History

Comment

I've now tested my add-on with SD 12.0.3 and the latest version of Magic 360 and it works fine (now*).

* I found a bug in Magic 360 V4.5 that caused it to fail if everything was in a single server directory (like SD's acatalog). Up 'till 4am when I managed to find a workaround! Then reported the problem to MagicToolbox and they were back to me the same day with an alternative workaround and a promise to fix the bug in their next release. Nice to know that they are so responsive.

Comment

Working...
            X