Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

features for website

Hi all..

I was wondering if anybody could help me find how I could do something like this on my website...

1. go on to http://www.eurocarparts.com/car-radiator
    2. on the left hand side bar.. just fill in details about a car.
    BMW
    1 series
    then click GO
    3. you'll be shown a list of radiators and each radiator has some sort of widget called Part Details.. and when you click on it, it'll bring down a table.

Does anybody know how to add a feature like this on a website.

Thanks in advance

You can use filters in the left column. Filters by default show as check boxes. Instead of the default checkbox you would use filter drop down list in html representation column.

Settings > Search and Filter Settings > Select filter name or New filter to create one. Third column html representation change defualt "checkbox" to "filter drop down list"

This would mean having to set up new variables in the product library make, model, year, engine, fuel and could take some time. Design > Library > Variables(tab) > Product(tree) > Copy or create new variable.

You would then populate the radiators with the related properties which would be simple enough to add if you create the product library "type" as "list of choices"
    Quality engraved Sports Awards, Golf Trophies and Football Trophies in 3 -7 days.

Comment

What you are after is possible within an Actinic / SellerDeck site but takes masses of custom code and functions to achieve a workable solution. Not only do you want to be able to display an appropriate Radiator that matches the selections you have made, but offer results and buying abilities that goes back to a single stock code item - where the reality is that single stock coded item might be appropriate for 50 different cars possibly.

Message me and will explain and provide a link to an example.

Comment

Working...
      X