X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing layout of products in sections

Hi

I'm not very good at this.

I'm trying to change the layout of how my products are displaying in the sections.
    I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right directions - I want my images to be 200 x 200px with the rest of the current info below the image.

I also want to put an extra bit on saying 'find out more' which would be a link to the product page.

I am using filters but I have not set it to be the default view.

Many thanks for any hints

Jo

http://www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk/acat...-Poles-p1.html
    Thank you
    Kind regards
    Joanne

www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk

The summary page layout is set by clicking on the section page (white square icon) at the top of the product listing... on the layout tab under the "product" group you will see "Product Layout" ... you can select the correct layout there.

You can set on either a page by page basis or to have all the same click on the very top most product section - typically called Online Catalogue and is a green money icon ... set the correct layout there and this will filter down to all the others.

Once selected click on the design tab and in the preview widow click on the product summary description to bring up the code .... in the code panel you can then add the text you need in to the regular HTML

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thank you, but I'm still non the wiser.

I can find the Product layout and I can change this from the Online Categories level, but each one makes no changes what so ever, after I click apply and ok.

Also, the filtered product summary is there and not the product summary and the code panel is full of blockifs. I only know basic html.

You dealing with a thickie here, sorry

are you able to enlighten me any further please.

many thanks

I have managed to change the size of image in search results to the size I want. This is also the same 'look' I am after for my product listed in sections and filtering if it helps

http://www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk/cgi-...&ACTION=Search
      Thank you
      Kind regards
      Joanne

www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X