Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do not display completed orders older than..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do not display completed orders older than..

I want to display fewer completed orders in Catalog v12.0.3. I have thousands of orders going back to 2005 and it sometimes takes a while to load. There is also a security aspect as some of the older orders include credit card details.

Is this possible in Catalog or is it only a feature of Business?

If I can't limit the display can I delete entirely some of the older orders? Deleting leaves orders in place with a cross rather than a tick but they still are displayed in the list.

Hi Martin

Displaying limited number of orders based on a date criteria is a feature available from Business and above. For removing the orders marked as deleted completely from the application, you will need to use Housekeeping | Purge | Purge Orders.
    Hope this helps.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you Kritika. Is it a good idea to compact databases after purging some orders?

Comment

Yes, it is a good idea to compact the Databases post deletion. I also forgot to mention, taking a backup of the site before purging the orders is recommended.

Regards
        Krithika Chandrasekar
        SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Thank you - successfully done. I had taken a snapshot but all went well

Comment

Working...
          X