Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Problems with Cart details in customer emails...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Problems with Cart details in customer emails...

I am having major issues getting the Cart to show correctly in my customer emails.

Using the variable 'CartOnlineXML' the cart shows up with:

DESCRIPTION QUANTITY PRICE COST
    Metal Gym Rings 1
    £20.50 £20.50
    Subtotal £20.50
    Delivery £4.95

Exempted NETQUOTEVAR:TAX1CAPTION NETQUOTEVAR:TAX1
    Total £25.45

I have been trying to remove the Tax lines, with no success. I did find a thread on here from 2009 ish which gave details on how to remove lines in the 'OrderScript.pl' file...
    http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=42561

I tried this (once with hash tags at the start of the line, and once with a hash tag just one space before each line of code:
    # { # add the tax
    # if (!ActinicOrder::PricesIncludeTaxes() || $nTax1 < 0)
    # {
    # my $sTaxName = ActinicOrder::GetTaxName('TAX_1');
    # if ($nTax1 < 0)
    # {
    # $sTaxName = 'Exempted ' . $sTaxName;
    # }
    # $ACTINIC::B2B->AppendXML('CART', sprintf(sprintf(" %%%d.%ds ", $nTextColumnWidth, $nTextColumnWidth), $sTaxName . ":"));
    # $ACTINIC::B2B->AppendXML('CART', sprintf(sprintf(" %%%ds\r\n", $nPriceColumnWidth), $sTax1));
    # }
    # }

And both times, I got an 'Internal Server Error when I went to check out to do a test order.

I am not the biggest codey in the world so have no idea if I am even trying the right thing?

The second method I have tried, instead of using 'CartOnlineXML' was to insert the variables 'OrderData' 'OrderLines' and 'OrderTotals' which just showed nothing - although it worked for the sellerdeck support guy I had been talking to...

I am at a bit of a loss...other people must have this issue?
Working...
X