Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple one product site

Hi there.

I'm a beginner to Sellerdeck 2013 and am trying to build a simple site using one of the Sellerdeck templates with full width header and two sidebars. I have got my one product on the mega menu bar at the top and the left side bar has a list headed "Information" which link to pages containing fragments. The left side looks ok and works ok.
    ( I just started off with the sample jewellery site and deleted things I didn't need and disabled the 'best seller' and other marketing options).
    How do I build a similar structure in the right hand side bar which I can control from the content tree? I only know a little html. Do I need to insert code somewhere to acheive this, or do I insert items or layouts into the design tree? I would appreciate any help at all on this.

Best regards,

Steve.

When you say "structure in the right hand side bar which I can control from the content tree" do you want a second menu that lists some of the brochure pages?
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi Peblaco,

Thats exactly what I'd like - a second brochure menu appearing down the right side bar, listing pages in the content tree. Also, I need to put some header text at the top of the list if possible.

PS thanks for your response to my post.

Comment

To have two brochure menus you would need to create a second menu and use SellerDeck blockif code, it can be tricky depending on your knowledge of code. There are some instructions with thanks to Norman here: Creating new sidebar menus containing specific brochure page links. You would need to create two variables and two menus if you want different links on each menu.
        Peblaco

Comment

Hi Peblaco,

Thanks very much for your advice - I will follow your suggestions and look at Normans instructions and see how far I can get.

Much obliged and best regards,

Steve.

Comment

Working...
          X