X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Link - Pagination

I have the following appear as a broken link in Xenu Link Sleuth:

Code:
    http://www.apartyshop.co.uk/acatalog/<ACTINIC:PAGINATION_URLLINK></ACTINIC:PAGINATION_URLLINK> ( parent page: http://www.apartyshop.co.uk/acatalog/Party-Themes.html )
    Any ideas what it actually means?

The source code has links with variables used by SellerDeck for pagination such as:
    <a href="<ACTINIC:PAGINATION_URLLINK></ACTINIC:PAGINATION_URLLINK>"> View All (<ACTINIC:PAGINATION_PRODUCTCOUNT></ACTINIC:PAGINATION_PRODUCTCOUNT>) </a>
    By default the code is hidden, however when you select a filter on the sidebar the container changes to become visible and the links are populated. The link checker finds those.
    Peblaco

Comment

I had no idea what Zenu Link Sleuth was so I looked it up.

"Xenu's Link Sleuth (TM) checks Web sites for broken links. Link verification is done on "normal" links, images, frames, plug-ins, backgrounds, local image maps, style sheets, scripts and java applets. It displays a continously updated list of URLs which you can sort by different criteria. A report can be produced at any time."

The Sleuth did indeed find some unusual code which should be contained on your selleredeck software not on your live website so check the top SectionPaginationNavigationLinks layout for that page.

The css code <div id="PaginationLinksTemplate" style="display:none;"> in inlined so it does not display through priority over the style sheet.
      Quality engraved Sports Awards, Golf Trophies and Football Trophies in 3 -7 days.

Comment

That is not correct, the code is the default SellerDeck code for functionality of pagination, it uses links with SellerDeck variables which are changed dynamically on page by scripts depending on the options selected on the filtering.
        Peblaco

Comment

Yes, I had a look on my own site and its on my pages too. Looks like the sleuth if finding difficulty with the code on the page.

It is something I would prefer resigned to the software rather than the web page.
          Quality engraved Sports Awards, Golf Trophies and Football Trophies in 3 -7 days.

Comment

Working...
          X