Help can't download orders in 12.04!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help can't download orders in 12.04!

Upgarde earlier from 12.03 to 12.04 went to retrieve orders and got the message below.
    How do I get the orders? How do I roll back to 12.03?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An error occurred while downloading order number RO68FA20003938.
    The order may have been corrupted in transfer from the server.

Press Retry to reattempt the download of that order.

Press Skip to ignore that order and continue with the download of other orders from your web site.

Press Remove to remove that order from the set awaiting download.
    It will remain on your web site renamed as RO68FA20003938.ordx, in case you need to undertake further investigation.

Press Abort to cancel the download operation and leave all unprocessed orders on the web site.

Possible Causes:
    - Network error at the time the order was created
    - Low web space (if happening for all orders) – contact your host to check this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone shine any light on this issue??

Does this happen with all orders, or just the one?
    Have you tried a test order?

I suggest initially doing a site refresh to eliminate anything else and then retry, if it still persists with all orders then contact support. If it is only the one order then it may have been corrupted as mentioned in the error message.

Comment

Did you pause ordering online before the upgrade?

Always been told to:
      suspend ordering
      download orders
      upgrade
      refresh site
      enable ordering

Or does that not need to be done any more?
      www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
      www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

too hasty

thanks for the replies.
        I think i was too quick on the upgrade and had orders on the server awaiting download.
        doh!

Comment

Working...
        X