Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Attempt was made to access an order past its end .. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Attempt was made to access an order past its end .. ?

Today isn't going so well .. :-(

The laptop I use for all my SellerDeck operations has partially fallen over .. luckily I can access backups (did one just before it fell over .. phew!) by going into the cmd window and digging about .. I downloaded SellerDeck onto another PC, loaded the backup and all was well UNTIL I tried to download two orders which had arrived in the meantime.

When trying to download these it now pops up a window which says :

'An attempt was made to access an order past its end' OK
    click OK
    'Unexpected EOF found when reading order' OK
    Click OK

An error occurred while downloading order number CS41QA10003649.
    The order may have been corrupted in transfer from the server.

Press Retry to reattempt the download of that order.

Press Skip to ignore that order and continue with the download of other orders from your web site.

Press Remove to remove that order from the set awaiting download.
    It will remain on your web site renamed as CS41QA10003649.ordx, in case you need to undertake further investigation.

Press Abort to cancel the download operation and leave all unprocessed orders on the web site.

Possible Causes:
    - Network error at the time the order was created
    - Low web space (if happening for all orders) – contact your host to check this.

hit SKIP

second order tries to download and get's the same messages.

what to do?

Many posts on this: try here
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

thanks, I'll have a peek.

Comment

Recently I encountered this problem with 2013 v12.0.4. Working fine on one test machine but not on another - ( both using different test servers)

I tried:
        importing a snapshot;
        refreshing the web (this option has always worked for me since v3 - yes v3);
        deleting the web site completely and then refreshing;
        going for a walk to cool off;
        but the problem remained.

I read all the other threads in both the forum and KB too.

I then saved sites as snapshots, uninstalled Sellerdeck, re-installed as v12.05, imported the snapshots and refreshed the web. Orders downloaded fine! I would have liked to try it with v12.04 but time doesn't permit.

Bear in mind that I am working with client test sites on test servers, so although it wasn't business critical to get all the orders, it was/is critical to get them working.

I didn't have any install issues for the original v12 so not sure why it happened in the first place.
        Mike Booker
        M B Web Services
        mbws@mbwebs.co.uk
        +44 1932 340318

Comment

Working...
        X