Mole End OSOP column sorting macro required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mole End OSOP column sorting macro required

I know this is off topic and I've tried MoleEnd support but made no progress. They don't have a forum page either.

Royal Mail have made some service changes to their Dispatch Manager Online service this week and now we can't bulk upload our parcel details anymore.

I need to change a column macro in the Mole End plug in (one Stop Order Processing for Actinic). What I am trying to do is the following :-

IF
    %DMO:Country Code% = (DE or FR or ES or BE or NL etc etc etc – there’s 43 countries that it needs to check for)
    THEN %DMO:Service% = Code1
    ELSE
    %DMO:Service% = Code2

Does anybody have any experience on how the above statement could be written in MoleEnd format?

Hi Max,

You need to do as Pat suggested in his replies to your support ticket on 2nd and 3rd of April and concatenate the country codes and service codes

#FR-I#DE-I#ES-I#

so # is a just a marker to split up the country codes, FR is a country code, - is a delimiter to show that the DMO-Service code is coming next and I is the DMO service code. etc etc

then compare the actual country code and DMO service code to that list

[?][Delivery Country%]-[%DMO:Service%]

the - is a text market to allow it to match the string you created above.

then select the DMO code based on the results.

[CODE1][CODE2]

So the full macro for three countries would be

#FR-I#DE-I#ES-I#[?][Delivery Country%]-[%DMO:Service%][CODE1][CODE2]

The results of this would be to give you CODE1 if the country was FR, DE or ES and the service code was I and CODE2 otherwise

Make sure that you change the MACRO he sent to you to use the field names that you have in your view and make sure that you keep the square brackets.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan.
      This kind of breakdown is exactly what I was asking Pat for but didn't get. I will work through this and try it. It's starting to make sense now!

Comment

Hi Max,

I don't think you followed the instruction properly Max, that is why you are having problems with it. You may have missed my edited post above but it's all explained in there.

I will leave you with the experts on here now though as I can't help any more than I already have.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by FrazerPart View Post
          Thanks Jan.
          This kind of breakdown is exactly what I was asking Pat for but didn't get. I will work through this and try it. It's starting to make sense now!
          Well you asked him at 7:47 last night, so he didn't really get a chance to answer you.

Regards,

Comment

I didn't Jan. I asked him mid afternoon and had subsequent responses that didn't include the breakdown you have provided.
            We can continue this element of the discussion over the phone if you wish and this is not relevant to this forum

Comment

We can agree to disagree on that Max.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks for all your help Jan

Your detailed explanation is excellent and has allowed me to fully understand Pats' proposed solution.
                I’ve got DMO working again and have just done a bulk upload!

If Royal Mail had kept everything as it was, I wouldn't have aged this week!

Comment

Working...
                X