Automatically add FOC sample to order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatically add FOC sample to order

If a customer orders any product from a particular product group I need Sellerdeck to automatically add a sample product to the order.

For instance, if an order contains any product from the 'widget' product group I need to add a free of charge widget opener.

I've created the sample product within Sellerdeck but I can't see a way of adding it to the order automatically.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks.

I think you should be able to do this is marketing.

Set a group of the products, then a trigger of 1 which then adds a product to the cart.

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Originally posted by JimboS View Post
      I think you should be able to do this is marketing.
      You'd think so - but it's beaten me! It's now looking as if its beaten SellerDeck Support as well!

There is a routine in the helpfile, but that doesn't seem to work for me either.

Comment

Hmm see what you mean, just had a quick look and although the software looks like it should I can't get it too either.

Probably another quirk.

Come across a few of these recently, where good ideas on their own don't work together.

James
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

The last time I saw this request it was suggested that Teclan have an add on that can do this. It might be worth contacting them to see if it can do what you want.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Sadly, no. They tell me that they are now reducing their Sellerdeck add-ins

Comment

We did demo such an add-on, but it was not 100% fit for purpose across every eventuality, hence why we removed it from sale.
              Lee came up with a simple alternative here.
              There's not a suitable, elegant solution available that I am aware of.....yet!
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
              X