Any Sellerdeck techs on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Sellerdeck techs on here

I have sent my snapshot for help with site problems, been over a week and no response, was hoping to work on my site over the holiday, can someone advise if I should continue to wait for a fix or work on the site. Worried if I work on the site a fix may come through but will be with the old snapshot
    Any advise
    Gary

Yes it is sellerdeck support that have the snap shot.

There were several problems, errors popping up like vat, and even if you add the vat it continued to error, items deleted that still come up with errors, orphaned pages that don't exist, no basket link, so customers could add to basket but not retrieve and continue to complete purchase..
    Done on left the collapsible menu will not shrink shows all making page length very long. and other similar problems.

Just wanted to use the break from the office to add more product and information, plus add ins.
    Gary

Comment

I'm working on it as its a waste of my time away from office not to do more to the site, so saving as site 2.
      Will send them a second snap shot when they go back to work on Tuesday. Thanks
      Gary

Comment

Working...
      X