Product Choices - Google Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Choices - Google Shopping

What is the best way of getting products to show on Google shopping when there are many different sizes of that item each with different manufacturer codes & prices.

For example if I want to list a Tape Measure in 5 different lengths accessible from the drop down menu, what is the best way of being able to link the different product codes to each item for it to be accepted by Google Shopping?

Currently I am just using choices/permutations but I presume this won't be accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Set up a hidden product per size, link that hidden product via permutations to the choices list and then export them with the relevant fields filled out into your feed.

Comment

My latest product mash will generate the new variation list format that is now required by google for some data types. This includes details of the products choices. You can find more details and a free trial for the program here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Froogle_Mash.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X