Google Product Identifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Product Identifiers

In Sellerdeck 2013 I can't see any fields for Google Product Identifiers.

Availability
    Google Product Category
    MPN etc

How do I go about setting these up? In v11 I recall having to set them up manually from within the design library.

Thanks

Hi James,

It is the same with V2013, a couple are there already but any others you want to use will have to be added. When you add them to the design library you have to tick the box called "Include in Google Product Search Data Feed" and then it will be included in the feed.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks but can someone point me to the guide for how to do this on the forum? as it was that long ago I can't remember!?

Comment

Can anyone direct me to the thread that explains how to do this?

Comment

I don't remember a specific thread that describes this specifically (although there may well be one) but the principle is as follows.

You need to create variables at Product level in the Design Library to hold the values you want that are not available already. You have the option when you create these variables to check a box to say that you want the values to be included in the Google Feed.

Then enter the values for the new variables on the Properties for each Product. When you then generate the feed it should include the additional info you want.

Comment

You might find right clicking on an existing product feed variable and pasting it an easy way to replicate, whilst of course changing the names and checking the settings once you open up the new duplicate.

Comment

You can follow this knowledgebase article: -

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=51292

Comment

Tried this but doesn't work

Originally posted by G.W.Green View Post
                You can follow this knowledgebase article: -

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=51292
                Hi
                Sorry to butt in on your thread James, but I've just tried this on some of my products and uploaded a test feed to google and there it doesn't show

The header google product category is there but when I check, the actual data it is blank

Any ideas??

kind regards
                Joanne
                Thank you
                Kind regards
                Joanne

www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk

Comment

Hi Joanna,

What values have you entered for the products in Sellerdeck?

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

I tried Home & Garden > Decor > Window Treatment Accessories > Curtain & Drape Rods
                    for my curtain poles and these don't show up in the debugger in google.

but

on my window blinds I put the following value which is in a different section on SellerDeck
                    Home & Garden > Decor > Window Treatments > Window Blinds & Shades

and these show up.

Do you think it is a problem with my sections in SellerDeck?
                    Thank you
                    Kind regards
                    Joanne

www.ukcurtainpoles.co.uk

Comment

Hi Joanne,

The category values look correct, have you checked your feed status in the google merchant centre for errors? if there aren't any it may be that google is just taking a little time to list, they often list a few at a time for new feeds. If you can't see any reasonable explanation, I would recommend emailing google support to ask them why the entries are not appearing.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X