Cannot delete a product as it is associated with one or more permutaions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot delete a product as it is associated with one or more permutaions

I sell computers and have several products on the website which are made of a series of options with products referenced in each option which the customer chooses.

Obviously some products get discontinued and I need to delete these from the shop. Before doing so I need to delete all the options that include references to the product. I have deleted all the places where I think a product is referenced and still when I try to delete the original product the software comes up with the attached message.

This is saying the product is still referenced somewhere in the catalogue. The question is where? Is there a way of finding out where the product is referenced? I found a way (by right clicking and choosing "find") to find product duplicates but cannot find where to find where the product is referenced.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

If you export the catalog you can then search through it in Excel and find the references.

Comment

Many thanks. That worked although is not the easiest way to find it since once I had found an extra reference It was one entry among a huge number of others and and it was quite hard to dig through and find the original product!

To me this sounds like I should make a feature request. Is there any where to do that?

Once again thanks for the help.

Comment

You can make a wish list request here: http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Comment

Working...
        X