Total Price Not Showing in Google Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Price Not Showing in Google Chrome

Total price is not showing when the web page is loaded in google chrome.

(Please see attached screen shots)

(it seems to show for a milisecond then disappear)

When I tried viewing the page in Internet Explorer the problem doesn't occur

Any help appreciated.

You can also see this problem by going onto

www.morgansltd.com
    Attached Files

The link you provided (www.morgansltd.com) redirects to http://morgans-of-oswestry.co.uk/ (note no www.) and these pages use Perl scripts and AJAX data from www.morgans-of-oswestry.co.uk (note the www.).

Browsers see content from the non www URL trying to load content from the www one and reject it as it looks like a cross-site scripting attack.

Fix the redirect to send people to the www.morgans-of-oswestry.co.uk URL.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You also have a second issue, a mix of non-www and www links on Google search listings, if a customer finds a non-www product page and clicks add to cart, then clicks to a www link the cookie would be lost and the cart would show "no items". You should put a .htaccess file on the server to redirect links to one version and also update the software network settings the same.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies.

I have fixed carried out the re-direct to send people to the www.morgans-of-oswestry.co.uk

I have also checked the network setup to make sure that the format of the links contain www which they already did.

Is it necessary for me to carry out step 1) which has been suggested above? as I am not really familiar with .htaccess files etc & don't mind if it takes a few days for google to link to the www pages.

I was just wondering if the Google search engine will crawl the site relatively quickly & link to the new www pages then I wouldn't need to upload the htaccess 301 direct file.

If you think it is necessary would you be able to describe the code that needs to be included & where to upload within the server (ie within acatalog or somewhere else) which is on 123-Reg and is a linux server.

Thanks in advance

Comment

It would be worthwhile as Google may take weeks or months to re-crawl all pages affecting ordering. You would need to open Notepad, add the code then save the file as .htaccess without a file extension. FTP the file to the root of the server. If done correctly visiting a non-www page should redirect to www. Code example below you can replace yourdomain with your website address.
          Code:
          RewriteEngine on
          RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.yourdomain\.co\.uk$ [NC]
          RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.yourdomain.co.uk/$1 [R=301,L]
          Peblaco

Comment

Working...
          X