Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Sub-section links

Hi
    I am using the mega-menu navigation in SD2013 Business. When I hover over a section, the sub-sections are displayed and the links work. However, if I click on the section to go to the page showing the sub-sections, I find that some of the links to sub-sections are wrong - they point to the current page. The sub-sections that have correct links do not use filtering. The sub-sections that have incorrect links use filtering. If I switch off filtering in a sub-section, the link from the section page is correct.

I am using SD 2013 Business version 12.0.1 NBLA
    The design theme is Silverback.

Is this a known problem, perhaps with a known solution?
    Tony

Do you have a link to view the issue on the website?. Have you had the website or menu customised?. If you are still on 12.0.1 there have been a lot of fixes added since then, it would be worth upgrading to the latest patch 12.0.5 which you can download from the SellerDeck website.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi PeblaCo
      Thanks for the reply.
      We have no customisation.
      The problem can be seen at http://www.tinleytech.co.uk/acatalog...tive-Kits.html
      The first 2 sub-sections use filtering, the rest do not.
      Thanks
      Tony

Comment

The links on those sub sections have empty links, that is why it appears as a link to the same page. I suggest upgrading to 12.0.5. Then go to Housekeeping menu > Compact databases. Check the section page file name and filtering settings.
        Peblaco

Comment

SD now update to ver 12.0.5
          Database compacted.
          Page Settings checked and the .HTML file name is present.
          Problem with sub-section links is now resolved.
          Thanks.
          Unfortunately, I now have a problem with filtering and will raise that under an appropriate thread title.
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          X