Contact Form Issue V11 and 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Form Issue V11 and 2013

Is anyone experiencing problems with the contact form when using it in Internet Explorer?

Getting reports from customers since upgrading to latest V11 and 2013 the contact form not working

Contact form issue

I have a problem where the contact form comes up with an error of UNABLE TO CONNECT TO HOST.

Tried all sorts and also dont get email confirmation when an order is placed.

Had a chat with support who point the finger at the active smtp server.

They seem unwilling to act!
    Is there a way to ping the smtpmail.active24.com and test it?

Network setup fails when testing.

Tried localhost, no good
    Tried with and without password authentication

Comment

Most likely an SMTP connection problem. The error.err log in your store folder reports a long list of mail server errors. You probably need the hosting company to check that their server can allow your scripts to send emails.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Pebbles,

Just emailed them a copy of the script but also your suggestion.

I KNOW its their server that is not working and will be moving the site to a new host as soon as possible.

Comment

Correct their are some styling issue creating in recent updates for that form making it smaller.

You might also noticed the Recapture code is broken as lost the block on it thereby making it lock sites up if you view the form.

The issue some people experienced not server related. It's browser related.

Development have been made aware of issue I'm told by the customer concerned since I last spoke to him and SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X