Resizing boxes in the software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resizing boxes in the software.

Firstly I will start by saying I don't think this is possible, but will ask in the slight hope.

I have created a variable just to use for product notes, at product level. This is just to keep a journal on products for the staff instead of having to write them in a book. At no point is this information published onto the website, it is just purely used as a journal.

The only problem is that we only get one line to work with which is difficult.

So the question is, is it possible to resize these boxes within the Sellerdeck software, something about the size, or even larger than the extended info text box would work well for us.

Any ideas?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Not possible unfortunately.

If you're not using Extended Info pages, there's nothing to stop you putting text into the Extended Info / Text field even when the page isn't being generated. You can also turn off indexing of the Extended Info text via Settings / Search and Filtering Settings.

P.S. If you right click one of these description boxes, you get a "Zoom" option which gives you a resizeable box to edit within. Pity this isn't available on the single line type entries.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks Norman, it is as I thought.

I have thought since V6 that this should be available as we have to use notebooks for this info.

I'm afraid we do use the extended info box so not really an option.
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Zirconium Rings
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
      X