Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHP Block Coding Errors and Faulty Conditions

Hi everyone,
    I have a client who emailed me yesterday saying their site wasn't uploading any changes. After taking a snapshot and importing it into my developer software I could see that there were errors that I couldn't explain nor resolve when attempting to upload myself.

When the site is opened within design mode for the first time everything looks and seems to work fine. When I run a coding error task it checks the 1414 files and comes back with a substantial list of errors, the majority of which seem to stem from either a PHP error or Faulty Condition (below).

When I check and compare the code to an earlier version, which works, all looks exactly the same. When I click OK from the Condition Editor box a small pop up box indicates that there is an invalid expression when there isn't.

Compacting the database doesn't rectify anything.

All I can think is that the client's software has crashed mid-upload which has thrown the software out of kilter. Has anyone ever experienced anything similar? Is there a particular file which relates to PHP within Sellerdeck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Looks like something's bolloxing PHP. I recently discovered that if you used a HUGE image it could crash SD's internal PHP. After such an error, SD would remain poisoned until you deleted the erroneous image and restarted SD. I'm sure I posted about this but cannot locate the thread.

This was discovered in May 2014 and I've since updated all my add-ons to check image size limits before processing them further.

It might be worth checking with the client and looking at the last few products they amended in case this is the culprit.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Attached is the latest dpimagesupport.php (image processing library that nearly all my add-ons use). This warns on huge images. It will be needed for your Magic Zoom Plus.

Unzip it into your Site folder, restart SD and see if things are better.
      Attached Files

Comment

And here's the latest dpimagesupport.php.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X