Bottom of Section Pagination with Filtering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottom of Section Pagination with Filtering

With the assistance of Peblaco I now have page numbering working and displaying at both the top and bottom of product sections. However, the bottom of the section page numbering disappears when a filter is used. Additionally display changes (e.g. slightly changed wording and font colors) to the top of section page numbering disappear.

I understand that when filtering is used the standard code for pagination is changed to a JavaScript code but there appears to have been a suggestion in the middle of 2013 that this may be changed.

Does anyone know when this might take place?

We've discovered a way to accomplish this post-filtering, it's a bit hacky but works quite well. The basics of what you need to do are:

- Create a div where you want the duplicate pagination to go
    - Monkey patch on to one of Sellerdeck's filtering functions - we found that HideLoadingDialog from actinicsearch.js was the last thing to be called after filters were updated on the page.
    - Use jQuery/javascript to clone the pagination and stick it into the placeholder div.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Thank you fergusw. I understand some of what you say but using jQuery/javascript is beyond my ability. Is there a simpler way?

Comment

Bottom of Page Pagination Links

Does anyone know if the bottom of page pagination links have been included in the latest release of SellerDeck?

Comment

It was in the SellerDeck 2014 beta and the public release.
          Peblaco

Comment

Many thanks for that. I see that to incorporate it requires an upgrade of the software so will have to go through the pain of that. We are on SellerDeck 2013 Business, Version 12.0.05 and have barely got ourselves straight after a very painful upgrade from Business V9.

Thanks anyway for the information.

Comment

Working...
            X