Section link not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section link not working

When I click the link to “View Products” on a section it links back to the page I am currently on, instead of linking to the page containing the products.
    If I click the image it links correctly.

E.g. the first section “White Elegant And Formal Plastic Plates & Bowls”:
    http://www.mashers.co.uk/acatalog/Di...And_Bowls.html

Could anyone tell me how to get the link to work please.

Thanks
    www.mashers.co.uk - Party And Catering Disposables

All the 'View Products' links (in all the sections) link to the top level section they are in.

You'll need to copy and paste the code you're using for these links as it's clearly wrong (or why not just use the link code from the images as clearly that is working correctly).

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike

Thanks for that.

I rarely go "under the boot" of the site, so do you mind letting me know where I need to look for the image link.

Comment

1. Make a backup / snapshot of the site in case of problems.

2. Go to the 'Design' tab in sellerdeck, select the page preview.

3. Navigate to one of your section pages. Click on 'View Products' in the preview window and it will select the right template for you.

4. Click on the 'Layout Code' tab (it's usually along the bottom) and you should be able to see the underlying code.

The main things is that the image code will have href="bunch of sellerdeck code" whereas the 'View Products' bit appears to have it missing so will probably just say <a href="#" class="view-product">View Products</a>

I would show you an example of the code but once sellerdeck expands the blockifs and variables it becomes a mess to look at.

If this all sounds too confusing then you might be best getting someone to do it for you. It's just a 10 minute job for someone who knows sellerdeck.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

thanks a lot! Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X