First product layout changes when switching pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First product layout changes when switching pages

I'm hoping someone can help with an issue I'm having as I've got slightly stuck! We have a 3 column layout for our products as seen here:

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Ski_s-p1.html

However, when you click to page 2 (or any page after that) it makes the first product take up an entire row on its own (see link below). I am assuming this is something to do with the fragment that sits at the top of most of our pages but cannot find solution. The 'column count for products' is set to 3. Any help to sort this would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/Ski_s-p2.html

Thanks,
    Ben

Perhaps you're using a customised Product List Layout that display the first item full width, before starting the table that the columnar products are in.

Tabular Product List / Start of List usually contains:
    Code:
    <div class="product-list">
         <table>
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I have amended this error but still getting the issue. It is due to the list layout settings having "first row layout" as 1. We do want to keep the fragments with text there as they have content in that is beneficial.

Is there any way to either keep them at the top of all pages or to stop the issue occurring when switching to other pages?

Thanks.

Comment

First Row Layout as "1" must be a change you made.

Two things you could try:

1) You could copy this Product List Layout (by right-clicking it in the Library) and amend the copy to work normally. Select between these layouts per Section as required.

2) Change the pre-set "1" to use a new Variable (e.g. ProductListFirstRowCount) and set that to 0 / 1 as required on such Sections. Just tested this and it works as expected.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You can use a menu setting to keep the fragment at the top of paginated pages, go to the fragment and check the Visibility tab for Show in Filtered View, change to True.
          Peblaco

Comment

Working...
          X