Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Pay IP Address

Hi,

Re Sage Pay v3 upgrade - i am asked to log into Sage Pay and add my IP Address before upgrading Sellerdeck to 12.06.

In this page on Sage pay i already have 3 ip addresses listed. Sage pay say i am using form integration not server - sorry i dont know what that means

Do i need to add another or will the ones i have listed and work do?

Cheers

In my case . . .

I had already listed ip addresses on SagePay, but on upgrading Sellerdeck today I found that I received error messages when placing orders (customers would have received too). I spent some time trying to find out what the ip addresses should be, and ended up having to ring SagePay after each test order to ask them to tell me what ip address the order came from, so that I could add it to SagePay. Apparently it is the ip address of the server hosting the site, not the same as the ip address of the site, and not the same as the ip address of the host.

Sarah

Comment

Hello,

In this case you are using a Server not form, the old integration was called VSP form, the new one however is a server integration for all SellerDeck customers.

If you have entered the IP addresses for your server into your sage account have a look at the following KB, there is a issue if your server doesn't have the Crypt::SSLeay perl module installed.

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=56243

Thanks,
      Sam Bromley
      Technical Support Analyst

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X