12.0.6 Upgrade not linking to new Sagepay page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have just upgraded to 12.0.6 and the first two sites work fine, the third site upgraded still links to the old version of SagePay.

I have uploaded the site a number of times and refreshed the web site but still no success.

The URLs for SagePay give no indication of which version you are accessing apart possibly from the final codes:-

Correct nerw versions:
    https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/cardselection?vpstxid={3D9B49C3-A7AF-70CE-585E-DFC75AF67557}
    https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/cardselection?vpstxid={5F6BA26D-8693-A87C-15D8-627E87B801DF}

Incorrect old version:
    https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/service/cardselection?vpstxid={FB855F7F-EB18-40D7-A050-E9C73F268157}

Any suggestions on how to resolve this problem gratefully received.

Alan

hello Alan

I'm no expert on this at all, but by god I had a nightmare upgrading to Sage V3 with Sellerdeck V14.03 which now works fine and if I can do it, then anyone can

Do you have a screen shot of any errors that you get when making a payment?

In saying that, assuming that all 3 sites are on the same server then for me personally, I can't see why the third site would not work

For me, I went to Help/Trouble Shooting and pressed every available button going
    I re-uploaded my site and it then worked fine

Comment

Hello Kev,

There are no error messages, the site has upgraded and reports that it is running on Version 12.0.6 but is still accessing the old version of SagePay.

All the sites are hosted by Sellerdeck and are on the same ip address which I have passed to SagePay as required.

Two sites work perfectly and access the new version of SagePay and two sites access the old version.

I just can't see any logical reason why the two sites will not link to the latest version. All four sites will take orders and payment without any problem just two are stuck on the old system. Need to sort this out before October.

Alan

Comment

Well it appears that SellerDeck did not copy all the correct files on upgrade, the following files being missed:-

Act_OCCSagePay.html
        OCCSagePay.js
        OCCSagePay.pl

However, copying these into the CommonOCC directory does not solve the problem, so what else is missing?

Any suggestions?

More files found to be missing missing:-

JSONPP.pm
        psplib22.htm
        backportpp.pm

Do I have to check for every file, I am beginning to feel very irritated?

Comment

Hello Alan

Whilst I am on 14.03, as I mentioned before, I really did have grief and I mention again the below

"For me, I went to Help/Trouble Shooting and pressed every available button going
          I re-uploaded my site and it then worked fine"

However, I'm now more confused that you, because if you upgraded to 12.06 and you said that two sites are fine but the third site isn't, and now you've found several scripts missing, then I can't see how the other two sites are fine without such scripts

But, you mention a good point with missing scripts because when I upgraded from 14.01 to 14.03 all my sites linked to the old Sage V2.23 no matter what I done

It wasn't until I re-installed the 14.03 upgrade over the 14.03 again, that it then decided to work

I put it down to a bad upgrade. Not sure if this helps, but Sellerdeck or Sage couldn't help me

PS, I also done WEB/Generate Script, WEB/Generate website and WEB/Send files as well as manually deleting all files from the CGI-Bin and re-uploaded the site

Comment

Hi Kev,

Finally after copying all the missing files, and re-installing the 12.06 upgrade for the fourth time I have got all sites working. Talk about wobbly software!

Comment

Hmmm,

It really is so similar to what I had and a reason why I still can't pin point who or what was to blame. Registered IP's, Sage, SD, Software.....It drove me totally mad

And stuff like this, as I've told SD several times, seriously needs to be put on a 'Sticky Thread' of what could happen, or "try this" because there will be so many other users sooner or later posting the same thing and going mental about it

Glad it worked in the end though Alan

Comment

Working...
              X