Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Designed aka leehack - Still trading??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Designed aka leehack - Still trading??

Can anyone confirm if Website Designed aka leehack is sill doing design work.

We have worked with him a few years ago and we now require some additional works to be carried out. We are currently unable to contact him via email or phone.

Just wondering if he's still doing design work or taken up a new career path.

Well Lee is a moderator of this very forum and was posting on here this week. Have you tried sending him a PM or looked up his contact details on here?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I've left a voice message on his answerphone and await a reply in due course.

Comment

hello Mark

I'm of the opinion that the answer is yes, but no because I had some more work required and I too left voice mails and emails, none were replied to and the phone would ring out, so I went elsewhere which was around April this year

Comment

Kev,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear that. We'll give it a week or two and if we don't hear anything we'll have to take the same course and find someone else. It's just the not knowing and having to wait around which is time just wasted.

Comment

I do have it on good authority of someone who spoke to Lee back in July and said that he has not been doing any design or SD work for a while and is busy do other things - whatever that is/was, I don't know

I ended up having SD do my work and 6 months on, I'm having them back for more work

Comment

Maybe I should get some 'irons in the fire', just in case!

Comment

Perhaps you should Mark unless he replies back to you

Mine was to have my site made 'Responsive' as well as some SEO tweaking and I couldn't hang around waiting

It was a shame because he's bloody good, but it was somewhat odd for the lack of replies and sadly I found it a bit ignorant as well

Comment

I can recommend Louise at Peblaco.

She has done all of our work for years and has helped many people on here.

She should be supported for that alone
                  Scottish Gifts 4U - quality gifts from Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by gail View Post
                    I can recommend Louise at Peblaco.

She has done all of our work for years and has helped many people on here.

She should be supported for that alone
                    Totally agree with this one Gail, but because she's so bloody good, I think she's dead busy as well, although I'm pretty sure she'll be on here and put me in my place

Louise.....? you're needed here

Comment

Thanks guys for all the help. Will see how things pan out and will take it from there. Thanks for the recommendation and will keep it in mind if needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X