Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck connectivity issues

Hello everyone !

I am currently migrating on a new server and facing some issues publishing the default Sellerdeck Website (Site1) on it.

When I try and run the Test from Network setup, I get the following error message : A connection with the server could not be established. The test script failed to execute on the web server. The error could be caused by several things ...

I still tried and managed to publish the test site without any problem except the same error while trying to merge file, resulting in some missing files for the search script to work : Error opening the index "../www/acatalog/oldprod.fil". No such file or directory

The webserver is running sFTP, which Sellerdeck doesn't support, so I worked around it with Bitvise. Transfering files works. The whole site is set to use SSL, certificate is up and working. Running Perl 5.16

I believe the issue comes from a setting on the webserver rather than from Sellerdeck, but I couldn't find anything.

Thank you in advance for any idea and help you can provide !

Hi. That sounds complicated. Support for Secure FTP was added in v18, so you might want to consider upgrading.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

At the very least it's worth downloading V18 as a trial and see if works with your setup.
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

You may have an error in the Path From CGI-BIN to Online Store Folder (see Web / Network Setup).

Look on your server for the location of your cgi-bin directory. Check that the path from there to acatalog is ../www/acatalog and adjust if required.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X