Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagepay/Opayo and Sellerdeck 14.0.2

Hi everyone,
    Quick question for you all. Is there anybody out there that is running Sellerdeck 14 with Sagepay as their PSP?

I have a client that I'm trying to integrate Sagepay for them via the test gateway. I've implemented the following details via their PSP.

Merchant ID: Sagepay Username
    Secret Key: Form Integration Encryption Password (within Sagepay Admin)
    Password: Sagepay Admin Password

I've then added all valid IP addresses within the test and live environment.

When I run the test and choose SagePay I get the message 'Error initialising payment service. Please try another payment method.'

I'm at a loss because this used to be a doddle. All I can think is that the version of SD isn't compatible with Sagepay.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Lee.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Hi Lee. SagePay should definitely be compatible with v14. If you have Cover I suggest contacting Support.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Lee. I use Sagepay with V14.02. Works fine but I have had the same problem. It was the IP addresses, if you call up Sagepay they will tell you exactly what is amiss their end. Also look in "Invalid" in "Transactions", there may be a clue there if there is anything else amiss, such as a malformed address etc.
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
      X