Direct link to ProductLinkInfo of another product, given the product ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct link to ProductLinkInfo of another product, given the product ID

Is there any way to do this within SellerDeck Layout Code?

I have one product, from which I want to embed the link.

There is another product, which has a reference number, Information Link Text and File/URL (the last two under the Links From Product Page tab. This product does not have an individual page generated for it, nor is it using a section to make itself an independent page.

I want to create a link which goes directly to the Download Link (ProductLinkInfo) of the second product, given a particular ID.

If I use the standard link with SearchCGIUrl and ?PRODUCTREF = [value] on the end, it takes me to the page on which the link is shown (since it doesn't have it's own page generated).

How can I directly link this ProductLinkInfo based on a product reference of the product with the download link? Is this possible without writing a ton of PHP and database access code?

Edit: Something like [ProductLinkInfo]?PRODUCTREF=[value] made sense to me, but this doesn't seem to work.

I have worked around this using PHP and database accesses, but that's a completely different system.

It's not really urgent to work this out, but a solution might be an interesting alternative, certainly to see if it's possible or not.

Comment

Working...
    X