Index.html in Home link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Index.html in Home link

I have just upgraded from V12.0.5 to V14.0.1, using snapshot, not new responsive design. Everything is fine, just had to click on something in the Search settings to enable new correct section names in filter sections, which was one of the reasons for upgrading. However, I just noticed something odd. I have a horizontal navigation bar with buttons near the top of each page, and the first one is Home. This is fine on all pages except for the filter sections, where Home changes to Home (index.html). This makes the right-hand link in the bar drop off the end. See on http://www.avidlite.co.uk/acatalog/ATKINS.html.

Any ideas as how to get rid of (index.html) after Home in the filter sections?

Sarah

Randomly Occuring Error

I have just re-published the site and the index.html error in the filter sections has gone.

Previous to this upgrade, I was getting random errors in the filter sections, which were remedied by re-uploading. I was checking about 12 times a day and sometimes having to re-load several times to correct the random errors. I just hope that this new one is not like it and was just a temporary teething problem with the upgrade.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
    X