Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few 2014 pre sale qusetions

Hi all,

I am very pleased to see that 2014 offers responsive designs.
    However I have just seen the lowest price £999 is that correct ?

Also will 2014 import a 2013 site and make it responsive for tablet without me having to alter code ?

Thanks,

Michael
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Hi Michael,

Originally posted by newshopbloke View Post
    I am very pleased to see that 2014 offers responsive designs.
    However I have just seen the lowest price £999 is that correct ?
    The price you have seen is for SellerDeck Managed Services to do the upgrade for you
    The price all depends on the complexity of your site and if you have any plugins that will need to be bought over. Your best option would be to call sales on 0845 189 1859 to discuss having a quote made for you.

Originally posted by newshopbloke View Post
    Also will 2014 import a 2013 site and make it responsive for tablet without me having to alter code ?
    Yes SellerDeck 2014 will import a snapshot from SellerDeck 2013.
    It will start by keeping your design.
    You will then need to convert your site to one of the 2 new themes in SellerDeck.
    you can view the two demo stores here:
    - Smart Theme - http://demo-store.sellerdeck.co.uk/
    - Classic Theme - http://sellerdeck-managed-services.co.uk/
    This will make your site change any customisations you had to these templates. You would need to reimplement any custom code you had.

The sites are all responsive via the use of CSS and Media Queries. Therefore there is the chance any custom code will also need new CSS to make it responsive.

Again it is an idea to talk to the sales department who can get a quote from Managed Services to upgrade this and re-implement any custom code you had, and make it work responsively.

Jenny Bray
    Jennifer Bray

Projects Co-Ordinator
    SellerDeck Ltd

Comment

Working...
    X