Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request location information early

Hi all,

With 2014 can we set "request location info early" even with quantities on product pages ?
    I need to show shipping options in the basket, which I feel should be a feature of the software by now.

Thanks
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Originally posted by newshopbloke View Post
    Hi all,

With 2014 can we set "request location info early" even with quantities on product pages ?
    I need to show shipping options in the basket, which I feel should be a feature of the software by now.

Thanks
    Could be done with custom code to read the shipping options from the database and insterting the information into the page.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

At present we have 2013 and don't really want to upgrade yet, unless it solved my problem.

Are you saying custom code would enable my customers to see full shipping options in the basket, calculated on total weight of their order and regardless of having quantity set on product pages ?

This would be a major bonus to many sd users in my opinion.

Michael
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by newshopbloke View Post
        Hi Malcolm,

At present we have 2013 and don't really want to upgrade yet, unless it solved my problem.

Are you saying custom code would enable my customers to see full shipping options in the basket, calculated on total weight of their order and regardless of having quantity set on product pages ?

This would be a major bonus to many sd users in my opinion.

Michael
        It would need some work to produce but is doable.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
        SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
        Custom Packages

Comment

Thanks Malcolm,

Im going to bookmark this thread in case someone takes up the challenge
          Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X