SellerDeck Default Theme Bugs in Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck Default Theme Bugs in Safari

I'm getting feedback from customers, and seeing the issues myself that there are layout issues with Default responsive themes in Safari browser.

Columns when viewed on desktop are collapsing, block colours are appearing top of page backgrounds, and responsive images are not scaling correctly.

This appears to be true for some bespoke 2013 sites too!!!

Anyone else having same issues?

are you able to point us to an example Gary?
    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

On Safari, I've seen wide product images reduce in size as the browser window is narrowed, but they fail to go back to their proper size when the browser window is widened. Same page works fine on Firefox.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I could show examples, but don't want show in public forum without clients permission.

All I say is "Classic Responsive" seems to have issues for me in Safari.

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
          On Safari, I've seen wide product images reduce in size as the browser window is narrowed, but they fail to go back to their proper size when the browser window is widened. Same page works fine on Firefox.
          I seen this too.

I've also seen websites with extremely large Credit Card logos when view on mobiles. The images are not rendering correctly when in responsive

Comment

This happens in mine. I have used the Classic template and views fine in Chrome, FF & IE but collapses the section list from 3 across to 1 across in Safari. I have checked this in Safari on a PC and Mac and still the same.

Safari seems to be a very high percentage of my visits so needs sorting quickly.

www.thepenzone.co.uk

Comment

I installed 14.0.1 a last week and didn't check it working in Safari. Now that Norman has bought this image sizing issue up I thought I best check.

All my product images are now tiny.

http://www.thepenzone.co.uk/acatalog...ATED_TRIM.html

There seems to be more bugs with this newer version than v14.0.0 The product filtering now doesn't work.

Comment

Some themes set the product images to have a max-width of 288px.

Comment

Just had a reply from Sellerdeck regarding the product image size and they say it is fine. Can others please check this for me as it ain't working here on 2 different PC's.

I have even downgraded to v14.0.0 from v14.0.1

http://www.thepenzone.co.uk/acatalog...GOLD_TRIM.html

Comment

I just checked using Safari, and on full screen the sections are only appearring in a single column to the left, and when you click through to the products the images are tiny.. I mean really tiny.
                    Then if you shrink the browser window the images suddenly become big. I'll take a screen shot for you.
                    Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Norman

As far as I know I have set all the images to 100%

The images in Safari have sized to only 28 px

Comment

here are the screen shots of the same pages in Safari and Firefox
                        Attached Files
                        Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by mediamole View Post
                          I'm getting feedback from customers, and seeing the issues myself that there are layout issues with Default responsive themes in Safari browser.

Columns when viewed on desktop are collapsing, block colours are appearing top of page backgrounds, and responsive images are not scaling correctly.

This appears to be true for some bespoke 2013 sites too!!!

Anyone else having same issues?
                          All these 3 issues can be seen in the above screenshots
                          Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Mark. I cannot get your page as mentioned above to misbehave on Safari (newest version) / Windows.

Comment

Mark

This is exactly what I am looking for and it shows the same for you as for me. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X