Wedding List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding List

Has anyone implemented any form of on-line Wedding List Management with SellerDeck acting as the shop front?

The requirement is for an on-line wedding list linked with SellerDeck which in turn would integrate back to Sage 50.
    David Cunningham

www.truska.com
    -----------------------------
    ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Originally posted by Truska View Post
    Has anyone implemented any form of on-line Wedding List Management with SellerDeck acting as the shop front?

The requirement is for an on-line wedding list linked with SellerDeck which in turn would integrate back to Sage 50.
    I implemented a wish list system for Sellerdeck V10 some years ago but there was never enough interset to warrant updating it to current versions, it would be possible to modify this to work as a wedding list. Contact me by private email if you would like more details.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Thanks - I will check with my contact again to see if they are still looking, they did have a possible solution not use SD proposed to them) and get back by PM if there is any opportunity here.
      David Cunningham

www.truska.com
      -----------------------------
      ECommerce (SellerDeck) & Web Design, Hosting, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media and Remote Backup (Truska Backup)

Comment

Working...
      X