Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything wrong with Sellerdeck hosting

Hi All,

Is anyone else having problems with Sellerdeck hosted sites today, mine have all been down for a while but the status on the Sellerdeck site says that everything is fine

Regards,

Jan
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Hi Jan

Nothing wrong with the hosting as far as I can see and your sites (those listed on our server) seem to be fine. What specifically is wrong?

Steve
    Steve Wardell
    Operations Director

Comment

Hi Steve,

They are working again how, they were unavailable for 2+ hours yesterday. My sites that are hosted elsewhere were fine.

Thanks for checking.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It was possibly a DNS issue, the hosting was available without interruption,if it happens again you contact support so they can investigate.
        Steve Wardell
        Operations Director

Comment

Hi Steve,

Yes, that was my conclusion, I was planning to contact support this morning but no need to now, I was only told about it at 6.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X