Where are the other CSS stylesheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the other CSS stylesheets?

After initially being pleased to see that Sellerdeck had tidied up the CSS and made it much more accessible I now have a problem.

I'm trying edit the css style for the product heading. i.e.

product-details H2

which is pulling in the color as Palette2.

Unfortunately this seems to be defined elsewhere than the 'Current Stylesheet' I'm using which is the Classic Responsive Stylesheet. After looking at the online actinic.css I can see that it's being defined far earlier than any of the Classic Responsive Stylesheet entries so presumably is being defined in the stylesheets being pulled in as:

/* Pull in Core Styles */
    <actinic:variable name="ThemeStyles" value="Core Styles" />
    <actinic:variable value="Responsive CSS" name="ResponsiveCSS" />
    <actinic:variable value="Responsive CSS Part 2" name="ResponsiveCSS" />

So does anyone know where these are? I've had a good look around and can't seem to find them.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

OK. I've answered my own question with a bit of digging. The other stylesheets are accessible via the Design Library.

Go to Design Library > Layouts > Theme Stylesheets and then double click on the respective entries to open and edit them.

PS. .product-details h2 is defined twice in the Reponsive CSS file with different line-heights and styles applied which is a shame. I guess there's still a bit of tidying up to do.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

You can also search the Library. Right click the top and chose Find. There are so many places to look that I use Find a lot.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X