Can't Get Rid of Bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Get Rid of Bullets

I have plain brochure page list selected, but the list is showing as bulleted. Wouldn't matter too much if it weren't for a left sidebar having a list that contains a brochure page and section links, so one entry has a bullet and the others don't - looks odd. I have tried making the top level section links list also bulleted, but this changes the design of the links.

Any ideas as to how to get SD 2014 to do as it is told?

Sarah

If you look at the layout for the plain brochure list it will show you what css styling is being applied. It's then just a case of tracking that down and editing it to do what you want.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

The layout says, "ul class "page-list". I found all occurrences of page-list in the css and have tried adding the line "list-style-type:none;" to no avail.

Sarah

Comment

That's interesting because my layout for the 'Plain Brochure Page List' is using the 'Simple Brochure Page Link' layout which has no <ul> tags in it.

This is with the Classic Responsive Theme in 2014.

If you don't want the bullets then you should remove the <ul> (and related) tags from the layout as that's what the <ul> tag does. Or maybe changing to the 'Simple Brochure Page Link' layout inside the 'Plain Brochure Page List' will do the same and is less likely to lead to problems.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X