PSP problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP problem

Since Sellerdeck did an up-grade to a responsive design in Sellerdeck 2014 I have had a problem with orders downloading into the PSP pending tab when they have in fact been successfully paid. The customer receives the following error message along with an order confirmation email from our website:

There was an error contacting the Vendor Site.

An Error Has Occurred on this page!
    The Error Number is: –2147483638
    The Description given is: The data necessary to complete this operation is not yet available.
    Please contact protx about this error.

You have been charged for this transaction although the Vendor may not be aware of this. Please contact the Vendor to inform them of this fact on info@chrysanthemumsdirect.co.uk

Click below to return to the web site from which you purchased your items and view your on-line invoice.

SagePay have checked their end and report that the error is not being generated by them and, as the payment is successful, the error is not being caused by the payment gateway and so must be coming from the Sellerdeck software.

There is no pattern to the problem, it affects all card types, including Paypal, but is happening to around 35% of customers. Apart from not inspiring confidence in our website, it causes a lot of work because each order in PSP pending has to be manually checked against the SagePay record to confirm the payment.

Sellerdeck support have been looking into it but have not been able to suggest any solution.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Martyn Flint.
    www.chrysanthemumsdirect.co.uk

I used to get this problem with v8 but not had it since upgrading to v2014. I never had it as much as 35%. Sorry but I never did find out what it was.

Comment

Working...
    X