Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing mega menu appearance

Hi

When I re-launched my site in V14, I ended up setting the mega menu to just display the product sections - no drop downs as they looked messy, but it's been suggested to me by site visitors that underneath each mega menu section heading, there should be a dropdown appear with all the sub sections showing

One suggested something like the menu on the John Lewis web site - but where are the settings and instructions to do this ?

I've looked in the 'getting started' guide - mega menu isn't mentioned anywhere, nor is it mentioned in the 'advanced user' guide

It does get a mention in the 'responsive theme' guide, but no clue's given on how to change it's appearance

I'm amazed at the poor content quality of the user guides from SellerDeck. Stacks of info of FeeFoo, Twitter etc but something so important as the appearance of menus to help customers around the site . . . nothing. Much is made on the SellerDeck web site about the 'mega menu' but it's not backed up with any information about it at all

On my site, from left to right the menu buttons are all brown but if I do switch the dropdowns on, they appear on a white background and the dropdown is huge, with large spacing around each sub section title

Does anyone know where I might find some printed info on this ?

I don't think there are any guides on customising the Mega menu. There are issues with appearance and functionality sent to SellerDeck Support. The drop downs by default use rows so to change that would require custom work.
    Peblaco

Comment

Maybe a designer out there could produce a nice looking mega-menu without the errors Louise points out. I'm sure a few of us would buy it.
      Arka Tribal Jewellery

Comment

Working...
      X