Sagepay not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sagepay not Working

Wonder if anyone out there can help. We upgraded from S.13 to S.14 three weeks ago.

Sagepay was working fine, but since the upgrade it hasn't!

It didn't work in test mode and Sellerdeck told me this was a known bug. Once the site was live, the buyer gets as far as the 3rd checkout page ok but when you go to "confirm order" the button changes to "saving order" and the process stops dead right there.

Have tried purging and refreshing, compacting, checked Sagepay settings etc. and now the issue has disappeared into the big black hole called "Development".

I have uploaded site snapshots to Sellerdeck support and all I know is that the problem also appears on their server.

It sounds like this problem Norman discovered.

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=51182

I've suffered it myself and it could be caused by something as small as a missing </b> tag.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Very interesting. Thank you for your replies, I will look into it.

Comment

I had this issue but support did sort it. They did it with a remote session. I think it was Kieran who sorted it but can't remember what he did. Give him a call tomorrow.

Comment

I'll do that thank you

Comment

Just an update. I spoke to Sellerdeck on Friday regarding your comments. I didn't get to speak to Kieran, but mentioned that he'd sorted out a similar problem in the past, so they upgraded the OCC files. Refreshed the site but still no joy.

Not sure of where we go from here.

Comment

My support ticket was 70735 and this was sorted about 19th December. Give them another call and keep at them as this needs sorting immediately.

Comment

Thank you I will do that right now!

Comment

Working...
                X